
I 'm not sure any of you will remember me because I left OHS in 1963 to move to Cold Spring, New York. I graduated from Haldane High School in 1965 and although I made many good friends there, I have always considered Ossining my home. My name is Sharon Oliver Probst and I have been married to Ernie for 42 years. We made our home in Hopewell Junction for many years, but have retired and moved to Sunny Florida. The Villages to be exact. I have 2 children, one son 39 ("oh my how could that be") and a 35 year old daughter. I have a granddaughter 6 and 2 grand-puppies. I play golf, travel, enjoy playing cards and am a professional clown. I am so looking forward to coming to the reunion in October and seeing a lot of old friends.- Sharon "Oliver" Probst aka Sweetpea
No comments:
Post a Comment