My wife Nancy (of 41 years) and I have settled in Madison, WI and have three children who live in Seattle, St. Paul, and New York City all of whom are happy in their adult lives and thankfully employed . I am a physician and practiced my entire career of internal medicine in Madison and am still actively working. It's been a real pleasure to read about all our classmates and their paths over the short time since we were seniors. Thanks to Pook, David, and others who have put so much energy to get us together. One of the best revelations about our class is that my good buddy Ric Feeney is a real live(and very devoted) minister - I don't remember him always leading us down the right path in high school but know he will do that now. My best wishes to all the class of "65.- Andy Kosseff
No comments:
Post a Comment