Thanks for keeping me in touch with Ossining crowd. Moved my mother
to live with us in 2008 and have not been back tho hear from her
friends and patients that are still around. She will be 99 in April and
is currently in a nursing home with Alzheimer's-- still smiling tho and
answers to Dr Ames.Kathy Ames Pahys
------
Can't believe Kathy's mom is 99 - she was my son's pediatrician 40+ years ago. Sorry to hear that she's got Alzheimer's, but glad that she still responds to Dr. Ames!
- Pook Siprin Bellini
2 comments:
Kathy it's wonderful hearing your voice here. I fondly remember you growing up and our friendship. Blessings to your mom. Linda White Alexander
Kathy, so nice to hear from you! Your Dad was my doctor when I fell off of my bike and tore my knee open. I remember him carrying me into your house! God Bless your Mother. Sue Swanson
Post a Comment