Thursday, December 15, 2016

Good News for a Change!

There have been way too many sad messages lately.  During this holiday season, I hope there is much more good news out there that we can all enjoy.  Please send your news to me for posting.  
- Pook Bellini/azpook@gmail.com

GOOD NEWS!


Congratulations to Howard Young!


This past October I received the Honorary Life Membership Award from the International Cytokine and Interferon Society. I had served as President and have been very involved in the society for many years.
- Howard Young





-----------------------------

Kathy Hassett has shared some good news about our former teacher Frank Galgano.  Visit our FACULTY UPDATE page to read her message.


-----------------------------


My space in Busch Gardens Tampa, where I'm selling my animal art during their Christmas Town.
- Ann Dalton









-----------------------------

Ric Feeney has opened a new gallery for his beautiful artwork.  Be sure to check out his website:  https://ricfeeney.com/







-------------------------

Susan Noack Then
After 5 1/2 years of chemo/radiation- still trying!  

Way to go, Susan!  Keep up the fight!
Now that you've won that bike helmet, you'll have to go for a triathlon!

----------------------------------




No comments: