Saturday, April 7, 2012

We Mourn the Passing of Lisa Riker Turner

With great sadness I received news of Lisa's passing in an email from her daughter, Jennifer, today.  Early last month, a message from Jennifer was included in a Class News update and, as a result, several classmates made contact with Lisa.  Thanks to all who made contact and to all who kept Lisa in their thoughts and prayers.  Below is the message from Jennifer.  A second message from Jennifer with a link to a memorial website for Lisa has also been added below.
- Pook 


My mom peacefully passed away with my sister and myself by her side at 12:15 am today.

She knew she had the love and support of all her OHS classmates as well many friends and family. 

I'll be sure to keep everyone posted about the celebration of life planned for  her in the coming weeks. 

Thanks again for your care and concern during these trying times. I feel privileged to have made such wonderful connections with my mom's awesome friends!

4/11/12
Can you please share the following memorial web site link for my mother:  http://www.sylvanabbey.com/obituaries/tribute.html?url=http://stei-23739.tributes.com/show/Annalisa-Turner-93601667
I encourage anyone who would like to share a memory to visit this site.
Thanks again for the amazing outpouring of love, thoughts and prayers shared with my mom and our family since her diagnosis in 2010.

1 comment:

Ric U. said...

I remember Lisa from homeroom. She was always nice to the weight geek with glasses. Thank you, Lisa. You will be missed.