
Sorry to miss the reunion. I was back east when I received notice of the gathering, but Michael and I were scheduled to drive home to California before the event. I'm a traveler. My partner and I just car camped across the U.S. 11,000 miles in 11 weeks. If you'd like, check out my new blog thegladnomad.blogspot.com. Highlights of the last 44 years include a good 26 year marriage with an amicable divorce; a lovely daughter, Julia (26); living in the Boston area, southern California, Kentucky and New Mexico;writing and self-publishing three books and one co-authored play; traveling all over the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, India, Australia, China, Ireland, the British Isles and Europe; offering energetic healing and living with my dear partner of almost five years. Not to forget a new hip this year. Keeping mobile is important as we mature. The best to everyone in the class of 1965. Maybe I'll make it to the next get together.- Naneki (Nancy) Herrington Elliott
No comments:
Post a Comment