Hi Everyone, I moved to AZ. In 1988 and retired from county government in January. I have two children Catherine and Brian. I have two grandchildren Tommy 6 and Rachel 3. My son and his wife are having a boy in November. They all live near Boston and I visit often. I was there in July and enjoyed going to the RI and MA beaches. I visited friends in Ossining. It was nostalgic to see OHS and the old house. My friend Mike and I both have acreage at Copper Canyon Ranch in Globe, which is 80 miles east of PHX. We travel there to escape the heat and enjoy the wide- open space.
I'm sure the reunion will be a success.
That's my son with me in the picture.
- Gail Prosser
1 comment:
Hi Gail. This is Betty Nolan Bohlig, remember me, so glad to hear that your life is good, I too have also been living in Arizona for the past 31 years, David and I were married for 32 years till his passing in 2007. I keep myself busy with my son Tom and his childern. Right now I work three days a week at my grandaughters school helping out. So email me if you have a chance my email is bettiyboop@hotmail.com I hope to hear from you. Betty
Post a Comment