Monday, April 13, 2009

Franny LaBarre

Many thanks to the organizers of this reunion! I would not have guessed before David and Pook "found" me that I would be so happy at the prospect of seeing everyone. It's already been a joy to hear about people that I've not seen in 44 years (that's an unbelievably big number). I am eager to share memories of high school and elementary school as well. The headlines: I have been married to Colin Greer for 32 years. We have 3 children, Simon, age 40 (my stepson), Olivia, 28, and Lucy, 18, and Owen, our first grandchild born this October. I am a clinical psychologist-psychoanalyst in private practice with individual adults, families,couples and kids on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Before that I was a modern dancer and a nursery school teacher. My family and I enjoy summers in upstate NY and Long Island, and since Colin is English, we visit England frequently. It's been so interesting to read the blog and think about where the wind has blown our class and how much diversity there is in the lives everyone is leading. I look forward to more. All the best to everyone.

- Franny LaBarre

No comments: