Hi everyone! Great to hear about a reunion and get news of many of you...I don't have a great memory from high school, but I remember all of you and look forward to seeing many again. I am married to Phil and live in Mendham, NJ, about 1 hour due west of NYC, and only an hour 15 min. from Ossining, where I still have family. We have 2 children - Leah (22), and Evan (17) (I started later in life!!) and I'm a stay-at-home mom, but a big volunteer in my community and schools. My husband retired this year so we are looking forward to more travel when my son leaves for college in the fall, IF the economy improves...We have lived in Miami, FL and Washington, DC area before moving to NJ 17 years ago and we love it here.
My email is: lindaalexander4@comcast.net if you want to get in touch.
- Linda White Alexander
No comments:
Post a Comment