This blog has been created to allow us to share what's been going on in our lives since we graduated from OHS and to provide a place for us to communicate with each other in an open forum. The main section below, ALUMNI NEWS, will include updates about individual class members, while other topics of interest will be found on the left sidebar. Everyone is encouraged to participate in this blog.
There are two ways you can add information to any section of the blog:- You can email your news, comments, and photos directly to me (azpook@gmail.com).
- You can also add comments (but not photos) by clicking on "comments" to the right of "Posted by azpook at..." All comments added this way get forwarded to me and I will post them.
Spread the word! Please pass this site along to any classmates you may be in touch with.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
"Pook" Bellini (the person once known as Belle Siprin)(My college roommate dubbed me "Pookie" [at some point shortened down to "Pook"] back in 1965 and I've been going by that name ever since. Remember the "Pookie" character on the Soupy Sales Show? That's where it came from.)
8 comments:
This is where comments will appear if you post them yourselves.
I am also saddened to read this too long list of those who have passed. Susan Mead also passed away a number of years ago. We certainly have, and have had, some fine people in our class. Kathy Hassett,ohy
I remember them all as they were at 17. They live on in all of us. Carol Burr and Olga Kraus were in my Latin class with Mr. Fiorello. Danny Hamedl went to Park School with me. We were a class of great kids.
So sad to learn so many have passed. When I see their names, I remember them so well, and they seem so young....Linda White Alexander
So sad to learn so many have passed. When I see their names, I remember them so well, and they seem so young....Linda White Alexander
Well Dave Perugini finally found me! I am Steve Henrich, and although only at OHS for my senior year (came from the deep south)I have wonderful memories - cross country, track, meeting a number of intriguing people. I gave Dave my basic info, but for those who may want to contact me and stir up lost memories, try - "tps79a@earthlink.net". I will try to be at the reunion!
Hi again everyone,
Friday night at the American Legion was a blast. For those of you who noticed me, thank you. That picture is the worst one since the one the Ossining Post Office had "on the Post Office wall", literaly, when I worked there when I was in college. But that is a story for anyone who writes me a oldossjc@gmail.com or fdunderhill@msn.com. I appologize for missing the Saturday night bash but my daughter who live on "De Eye-lyn" had a project for me. "Daddy" is the best job I ever applied for, but there is now retirement program! :)
I hope to hear from every last one of you people. OK?
Ric Underhill
Camille Patton & I have stayed connected over the years. We are meeting up for a 2 day road trip along Maine's coast. I sold my LV condo last year & am now in Crawford, Maine full time. 2 adult children...one in LV the other in Media, PA.
- Carol Stracker Blancard
Post a Comment